Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone who’ll help bring that transformation to life –someone who can provide integrated cross-channel marketing solutions while laying the groundwork for growth. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
As a Senior Analyst – Data and Analysis, you’ll build the strategic foundation for client relationship-marketing efforts.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- ✦Providing analytic, integrated marketing solutions to improve client decision-making Designing and conducting smart analysis for recommendations
- ✦Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
- ✦Developing smart, compelling and convincing client presentations
- ✦Keeping a pulse on the industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
- ✦Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
- ✦Collaborating with other capabilities to build robust marketing approaches
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- ✦A four-year college education, and preferably a Master’s degree
- ✦2–4 years of experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive consulting
- ✦An impressive understanding of the digital environment
- ✦Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate and concise – both verbally and in writing
- ✦Outstanding quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
- ✦Fluency with Microsoft Office and experience with SAS (preferred)
- ✦Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.