2 months ago
Senior QA Analyst
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Throughout all this, our Quality Assurance team keeps us technologically top-notch and on point. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Senior QA Analyst to help us do this. Up for it? Read on.
We’re searching for a Senior QA Analyst who can leverage technical skills and perform a wide range of tasks, from maintaining the quality assurance process applying automation solutions to taking part in brainstorming sessions for managing client expectations. We’re searching for creative, collaborative, passionate and dedicated thinker interested in developing top of the art QA technology solutions. The right candidate who continues learning, contributing and innovating would find great career path with the digital marketing industry leader.
• Work as a key QA team contributor with developers and cross organizational project teams in a fast-paced, supportive, creative and collaborative environment
• Develop and maintain open source automation framework and automate test cases using Java, Selenium WebDriver and other open source tools
• Lead and mentor as a quality advocate tech and cross organizational teams.
• Develop and implement QA strategy leveraging test automation and manual software testing methodology
• Estimate QA project scope, allocate resources and schedule QA project plans.
• Provide mentorship to the cross organizational teams to ensure QA process compliance
• Develop and execute test plans and test cases ensuring traceability between product requirements and test cases
• Lead QA planning, execution and reporting project tasks and support geographically distributed offshore QA teams
• Consistently improve QA processes and research emerging technologies.
• Manage project team expectations and deliver project tasks on time effectively
• Proactively define and mitigate project risks. Identify and proactively address potential process and product development quality issues.
• Ensure that certified by QA deliverables meet or exceed functional requirements and design specifications
• Develop internal and client facing QA documentation
• Contribute to the company QA knowledgebase and process improvements
• Onboard new internal and cross organizational hires on QA process
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or equivalent preferred)
• 2-4 years of experience in developing automation solutions with open source tools
• 2-4 years of experience in functional and creative testing
• QA leadership experience highly desired
• Solid experience with open source automation testing frameworks and tools
• Extensive experience with web and/or mobile technologies
• Demonstrated ability to learn new platforms and technologies quickly
• Strong analytical and problem-solving technical skills
• Accessibility/Performance/Load/DB testing is a strong plus
Got the goods? We’d love to hear from you.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.