Publicis.Sapient, part of Publicis Groupe, is the world’s most advanced and largest digitally-centered platform focused exclusively on digital transformation and the dynamics of an always-on world. With more than 22,000 people around the world, Publicis.Sapient combines global leaders in digital—SapientRazorfish and DigitasLBi —with the deep industry expertise of Sapient Consulting. The platform leverages unmatched capabilities in marketing, omni-channel commerce and consulting, underpinned by tremendous depth of technology expertise with significant presence in India, to help clients advance their ways of working, given the daunting new reality of a highly-connected operating environment.
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning creative. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Without data, brand stories are based on guesswork. Without stories, data means nothing. As digital pioneers with a deep history in one-to-one marketing, we know how to connect brands with people. And we have the tools to make every interaction count. http://www.digitaslbi.com/en-au/
SapientRazorfish, is purpose-built to help companies reimagine how they can organize, connect and thrive through a radically customer-centric approach and with game-changing technology at their core. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. SapientRazorfish’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Lloyds, M&S, Tesco, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit http://www.sapientrazorfish.com/.
Skills & Experience
- ✦Partner with other stakeholders, (i.e., recruiting teams, HR leaders, business leaders,, alumni and other internal / external groups) to strategize and create recruiting programs based on the company's hiring needs and ensure successful implementation of these programs to maximize hiring outcomes.
- ✦Manage a team: appropriate selection of team members; specify clear role definitions/responsibilities; coach and prepare the team members to ensure a unified recruiting approach.
- ✦Create detailed plans for alternate sourcing strategies with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, diversity plan and calendar of events.
- ✦Create and implement a roadmap to ensure year-round availability of high quality talent
- ✦Collaborate with the business sponsors and cross-functional managers to develop recruiting strategies from additional sourcing channels.
- ✦Develop operational plans and branding activities with the hiring managers
- ✦Develop and manage relationships with Vendors, department heads
- ✦Set metrics and monitor the effectiveness of ongoing strategies; recommend and implement changes as required.
- ✦Keep abreast of relevant innovations in Recruiting, Marketing and Events and use that knowledge to improve best practices.
- ✦Ensure implementation of Hiring guidelines and standard SOPs
- ✦Achieve targeted productivity levels/SLAs for the team.
- ✦12-15 years of experience in managing large scale hiring programs and people management.
- ✦Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- ✦Manage health of the business by reviewing key metrics as well as HR reports and represent recruitment function to broader audience.
- ✦Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- ✦Building Recruitment processes from scratch.
- ✦Strong knowledge of recruitment practices, metrics, and guidelines.
- ✦Excellent leadership and project management skills.
- ✦Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions.
- ✦Experience working in a complex matrix/ global environment and supporting geographically distributed teams.
- ✦Building tools & systems to streamline and increase efficiency in hiring.
- ✦Ability to work under ambiguity and involve innovative and simple ways to proactively meet business requirement.
- ✦Ideally experienced in professional services environment i.e. digital agency, advertising agency, consulting firm, technology and/or marketing services solutions
- ✦Experience in managing and communicating change and working in a dynamic work environment.
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
If you think this is you hit ‘Apply now’ in the top right hand corner or feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com