hace un día
Human Resources Coordinator
We’re searching for an HR Coordinator. In this role you will support the HR and Corporate Culture teams as a Coordinator. The position requires superior communication skills and excellent organizational abilities with a strong attention to detail. In performing the essential functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced, demanding and team-based. It’s no small task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you’re up for it, read on.
Typical Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
* Administrative duties (email distribution lists, calendar management, catering, reporting, ePlus invoicing, ordering, etc.)
* Assist with office events (requesting space, chairs, helping with set up and breakdown, ordering supplies, tackling miscellaneous vendor/host requests)
* Facilitate weekly Orientation/New Employee Communications (benefits overview, new employee questions, I9 forms, etc.)
* Reporting (data entry into HRIS systems, prepare weekly reporting for national leadership team, R&R tracking, ad hoc reporting projects)
* Work directly with our recruiting, benefits, payroll and HRIS team to answer employee questions
* Run health and wellness events in the Boston office (network with local wellness facilities, schedule visits, find unique opportunities for our employees)
* Front Desk coverage during receptionist’s breaks and as needed. Acting as the face of the office you will greet visitors, direct callers, and book conference rooms
* Assist in the organization of the Boston Summer Internship Program
* Maintain employee files and complete HR audit updates
To qualify, you’ll need:
* To occasionally setup and breakdown events including movement, installation and removal of items up to 40 lbs
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* PC proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience with database entry
* Ability to work as part of a team, including cross capability projects
* Attention to detail and process oriented
* Strong organization skills and follow through
* Problem solving and analytical skills
* The ability to set priorities between multiple sources
* Maintains confidence and protects employees by keeping human
resource information extremely confidential
Got what it takes?
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Human Resources team is responsible for ensuring all our employees are supported in the midst of that growth. Our focus is on building the best agency for our clients and our employees. The Human Resources group has cultivated the best programs and incentives for our employees, which has consistently put us at the top of the list of Best places to work year after year.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.