Connected Commerce Survey 2015
To guide brands through the new connected customer journey, DigitasLBi has conducted for the fourth year in a row an international survey of emerging trends in multi-platform shopping. The study reveals the latest tech trends and consumer habits that are transforming how, where, and why we buy.
The 17 participating countries include Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, Dubai, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, India, Japan, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- The rise in use of connected devices, including wearables
- The increase in social commerce: social is influencing purchases online and offline and social commerce is gaining traction
- The need for retailers to personalise the shopping experience in order to boost sales
- Demand for enhanced services to save people time and money: click and collect, one-hour delivery services, one-click shopping
- Mobile payments are around the corner
- There's a need to innovate the retail experience: stores need to become more agile, more digital, more connected and smarter at using data