- DigitasLBi announces today Sue DeSilva elevates to Executive Creative Director of DigitasLBi Boston. She continues to report to Ronald Ng, Chief Creative Officer North America.
- Sue will lead creative work for the Boston region, overseeing a wide range of the agency's clients.
- With 20 years of creative experience, Sue is an industry veteran having worked for Boston agencies including Hill Holiday, Arnold Worldwide and MullenLowe before joining DigitasLBi.
- Her client roster includes brands such as US Cellular, Capital One, Microsoft, Talbots and CVS.
- Sue has also dedicated her talents to pro bono clients MGH Aspire – a program devoted to helping those with Autism – and New England Disabled Sports.
- Aside from creating innovative campaigns, Sue has committed her time to advocating for gender equality among Creative departments in advertising. She has collaborated closely with Kat Gordon contributing to the 3% Conference.
"Since joining us a year ago, Sue has made a gigantic difference in raising the creative bar in Boston. Her modern thinking, collaborative spirit and passion for great ideas delivered through data, digital, social, media and technology has made her an obvious choice for this important role. I couldn't be more excited to see Sue prosper and for the work that she'll help deliver for our clients here,” says Ronald Ng, Chief Creative Officer North America.
“From the moment I walked through the door, I knew DigitasLBi was a special place. I am humbled by the support I've received and know we have just scratched the surface of the things we can accomplish here. This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I cannot wait to get started,” says Sue DeSilva, Executive Creative Director.