- In an agency partnership first, DigitasLBi and Group Nine announce today the launch of an exclusive video content creation & distribution offering.
- The deal combines proprietary content transformation tools Snacktory (DigitasLBi) & Spotlight (Group Nine), powered by Group Nine’s analytics and insights engine. It allows brands to take existing content assets and transform them into engaging, “snackable” video content and distribute it across multiple platforms.
- The deal will be available exclusively to all DigitasLBi clients.
- Content will be distributed across Group Nine brands Thrillist, NowThis, The Dodo, and Seeker, which have a combined reach of over 4B monthly video views across social.
- The program works by combining DigitasLBi’s Snacktory, which takes existing client assets and turns them into “snackable” content in one week or less, with Group Nine’s Spotlight, which customizes the content for video distribution across its social channels.
- Each execution will have direct access to Group Nine’s proprietary analytics and insights engine to power additional content development and distribution strategy.
- The partnership was announced by Scott Donaton, Chief Content Officer, DigitasLBi, and head of Digitas Studios, and Ben Lerer, CEO, Group Nine, onstage today at the 10th Annual Digitas NewFront.
"This partnership represents the best of what DigitasLBi does: use data-driven insights to develop world-class content that engages audiences wherever they are," says Scott Donaton, Chief Content Officer, DigitasLBi. "Adding Spotlight's capabilities to Snacktory's strengths creates a truly unique and powerful offering to help clients unlock maximum return from their content investments."
"We're so excited to announce Group Nine's first commercial deal with one of our agency partners. It's a truly innovative solution that we know DigitasLBi's clients will love," said Ben Lerer, CEO of Group Nine Media. "The program plays beautifully into both organizations' strengths -- leveraging DigitasLBi’s deep understanding of their clients' content, coupled with Group Nine's ability to create shareable video content and breathe massive reach into the stories brands want told. Together we'll be able to give these stories a life in social they wouldn't have had before."