a month ago
Designer - Creative
Become a Creative at DigitasLBi, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
We’re looking for an Experience Designer who cancreate useful, intuitive, user centered designs from project concept through execution. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on
You will support team members and provide tactical deliverables to meet project needs. You will help develop concepts and then produce quality site maps, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and annotations with high attention to detail. Your work will be grounded by your participation in research activities such as competitive analyses, heuristic reviews and usability testing.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
● Sketch and wireframe digital experiences
● Annotate complex interactions
● Create user flows, sitemaps and other communication artifacts
● Develop simple interactive prototypes
● Communicate and articulate design rationales
● Observe, document and interpret user research
● Partner with other disciplines to ensure high quality work
Great candidates often have:
● A four-year degree
● Additional study in HCI, Human Factors or Graphic Design
● 1-3 years experience
● Enough research experience to be dangerous
● A robust portfolio of work across devices and platforms
● Basic understanding of front end development technologies
● A familiarity with common social platforms
● Creative agency experience desired
Got what it takes?
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable law including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or military status.