2 hours ago
Skilled enough to create magical campaigns and platforms for global clients like Springfield, ScS, Women'Secret, Britax-Römer and many more? Apply now as Junior or Medior Front-end Developer.
With a clear focus on sophisticated and state-of-the-art technologies and platforms the E-Commerce team, where you will be part of, is working on creating the best shopper experiences. All platforms are developed with a similar base, reusing components and therefore a clear focus on optimizing and enriching the user experience of the platform. At the same time we’re developing new innovative add-ons like ApplePay and Omnichannel features.
• Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Node.js
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Min 1 year front-end development experience
• Demonstrated design & UX sensibilities and experience with Adobe/Sketch Suite
• Good communication skills (English is the working language)
• Working closely together with the creative department to ensure designs and implementations are meeting customer needs
• Attending a development team during projects and follow development guidelines and bring up ideas to improve them
• Creating technical requirements from agile user stories
• ✦(How-To documentation, Ticket documentation, etc.)
• Keen interest in new technologies
• Creative spirit with a design drive
• Energetic and dynamic can do mentality
• Self-motivated and directed
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re excited about the awards we’ve won– such as Marketing’s Digital Agency of the Year, Markies, Tangrams and CRM agency of the year to name a few – but what excites us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing effective work for our clients, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like extra parent leave days, CSR volunteering opportunities, gym membership discounts and training and development schemes. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the strong force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.