an hour ago
Information Security Officer
Reports to Chief Technology Officer
DigitasLBi exists to make brands count. We’re a modern, data-inspired agency.
We are the only agency designed to offer clients who seek to transform their marketing, a complete stack of services, from integrated communications, to commerce to CRM and innovation services, across the world, all driven by our data about what really counts for businesses.
Our global workforce of 6,000 includes industry-leading creatives in each region, working with data scientists, technology experts and media specialists to demonstrate what can be achieved when hard data meets imagination.
Our work is designed to make a place for our clients’ brands in the busy lives of the people they want to connect with.
DigitasLBi’s UK Technology department sits firmly at the centre of the agency, with our technologists brought into client engagements from the very beginning. Our engagement models with clients are broad – we work on everything from standalone technical strategy through to full service consultancy, design and delivery to a range of projects. We have a particular focus on digital marketing technology ecosystems, with a strong emphasis on products from Adobe, Oracle, Sitecore, Drupal/Acquia and Salesforce, and commerce (SAP hybris, Oracle), often with complex integrations into client and third-party systems.
Our technology capability is divided into business units, each with its own leadership, supporting the needs of a portfolio of clients or a single client of scale. These teams augment our friendly, expert and collaborative department culture with an individual take on the agency’s ethos. Aligned to the specific needs of the client portfolio. We enhance these teams with a 7,000-strong technology capability in the Publicis.Sapient network, utilizing expertise and scale to create genuinely collaborative, globally distributed project delivery teams.
The role of an Information Security Officer is to create, develop and maintain global policy framework and serve as the owner of all IS security processes across our client engagements.
In this vital role you will be given full backing and investment from the executive leadership to set IS policy and IT/Cyber Security concepts.
• Maintenance of all ISMS Policies, Procedures and relevant standards and supporting documentation as directed.
• Coordinate the production of all relevant reports and statistical analysis required for ISMS Management Review
• Create, maintain and update content of ISMS Action Logs (e.g. Security Incident Log, Security CA/PA Log, Documentation Reviews)
• Perform information security reviews of the core business and group businesses (international)
• Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement and facilitate development of pragmatic solutions
• Provide escalation path for information security issues, incidents and enquiries
• Manage the training, induction and awareness program for employees
• Lead on Information Security Assessments for clients and third parties
• Provide advisory and consulting support to help the firm improve its security posture and adhere to security policies, expected controls & regulatory requirements
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• A solid background in designing and providing Information Security solutions to large corporate businesses.
• Recognised IS qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001)
• Strong organisational and planning skills, and experience designing and implementing operational processes.
• Excellent project management, written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of consitituencies.
Please note that DigitasLBi is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Number of position: 1
Salary: Competitive Rate pay Apply
Closing date: 16th February 2018
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.