3 months ago
DigitasLBi Milan is looking for a Senior UX Designer.
As Senior Experience Designer you are well versed in information architecture and interaction design and you have familiar with user research, and content strategy. You will collaborate, within the UX team, on large-scale projects but you will run independently also. You will must create a wide variety of UX deliverables, tailoring your approach depending on the problem to be solved.
You will have responsibility for:
- Produce information architectures, task analysis and user journeys, for digital products and cross platform services;
- Design wireframes e mock-up and produce user requirements specification and prototypes;
- Design responsive interface thanks to a mobile first approach.
You must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ yeas professional experience;
- Experience using Sketch, Axure, InVision and Adobe;
- Constantly updated on digital communication and design trends;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams;
- Passion for digital design;
- Proactivity towards clients;
- Focus on results and teamwork;
- Fluent English knowledge.
Salary and contract type will be based on seniority.
If you wish to apply please email your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re excited about the awards we’ve won– such as Marketing’s Digital Agency of the Year, Markies, Tangrams and CRM agency of the year to name a few – but what excites us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing effective work for our clients, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like extra parent leave days, CSR volunteering opportunities, gym membership discounts and training and development schemes. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the strong force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.