4 months ago
The Medior User Experience Designer is a specialist in the field of User Centered Design. The primary role is to design digital interactive products and systems that are easy and accessible for use by the intended audience and to make a direct contribution to the objectives of the client.
He suggests appropriate UX documentation. For some major projects, the Medior User Experience Designer can take the role of Creative Lead.
• Is responsible for putting down a good interactive product and monitors quality throughout the product development to after going live;
• Ensures that the work meets quality requirements of LBi and deadlines;
• Following the implementation of the work established procedures and used appropriate templates;
• Presents self- concept and the User Experience Design to the customer
• Develops User Journeys of the entire customer contact cycle across all channels;
• Develops User Scenarios, in collaboration with clients and project team members;
• Contributes to the development of the creative idea;
• Allows UX principles for the further course of the project;
• Presents and evaluates the User Experience documentation to customers.
• Produces, manages and maintains sitemaps and flowcharts;
• Contributes to Use Cases;
• Designs and makes pages/task flows;
• Designs, produces and maintains all wireframes and user interface specifications
User research and testing
• Develops Prototyping documents;
• Develops plans for usability and user research;
• interprets the results of user research and converts it to; design technical or strategic recommendations
Education & certification
• Master/Bachelor in a relevant creative study
Knowledge & experience
• Minimum 3 years experience as a User Experience Designer or a similar job in consulting or business;
• Decent experience in managing and user research-intensive customer projects;
• Experience at all levels of the life cycle of production of digital products/web design projects;
• Knowledge and experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment;
• Can work independently with little supervision and with tight deadlines;
• Highly customer oriented and customer-friendly with a focus on delivering on promises and customer satisfaction;
• Keen interest in new technologies
• Energetic and dynamic can do mentality
• Self-motivated and directed
• Analytical and problem-solving attitude
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re excited about the awards we’ve won– such as Marketing’s Digital Agency of the Year, Markies, Tangrams and CRM agency of the year to name a few – but what excites us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing effective work for our clients, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like extra parent leave days, CSR volunteering opportunities, gym membership discounts and training and development schemes. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the strong force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.