Job Description – Manager, Talent Engagement & Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion are integral to the success of DigitasLBi. To be leaders in the industry, our mission is to develop and nurture a diverse and inclusive culture PLUS hire, retain and develop diverse and inclusive-minded talent. As we do this, we believe the best and brightest minds will thrive, resulting in deeper client relationships and more innovative work.
We are hiring a Diversity Program Manager who will manage a portfolio of projects to help drive our Talent Engagement & Inclusion initiatives.
Reporting to the VP, Talent Engagement & Inclusion for DigtiasLBi North America, you will be a critical member of our team, helping advance inclusion at DigitasLBi and the advertising industry-at-large.
This role will help DigitasLBi achieve measurable results by providing research, planning, program management, and consulting expertise aligned with (or in some cases developing) advertising/marketing/PR and communications industry best practices.
The ultimate goal is to build a team that is both impactful and effective in advancing inclusion and supporting all talent.
- ✦Provide input and ideas that improve the Talent Engagement & Inclusion team’s current efforts including but not limited to Employee/Business Resource Group engagement, Diverse talent metrics/dashboard development & reporting, Professional Development/Learning Agility programming, Event management and Corporate Communications.
- ✦Oversee and support DigitasLBi’s national Employee Resource Groups
- ✦Partner as an extension of the core recruiting team to support targeted D&I recruiting efforts and events including but not limited to select career fairs, campus visits, in-office recruiting events, recruiting efforts attached to sponsorships/partnerships
- ✦ Responsible for tracking, providing read-outs and coordinating proper next steps for talent met during D&I recruiting engagements
- ✦Serve as an internal departmental liaison to coordinate work among a cross functional team (including but not limited to Finance, Corporate Communications, Recruiting, Facilities, HR/Talent, Company Life).
- ✦Create, share and leverage diversity and inclusion research and trends and apply as appropriate to advance inclusion practices
- ✦Identify and develop proposals for innovations and new partnerships to help advance inclusion practices at DigitasLBi
- ✦Drive multiple, concurrent D&I projects of varying complexity; Own, craft and articulate project plans and post-mortem reports
- ✦Manage budget and financial stewardship of select projects under purview
- ✦Travel as needed to events and programs lead or sponsored by the DigitasLBi Talent Engagement and Inclusion Team (including but not limited to select recruiting events)
- ✦Ideal candidates must demonstrate strong diversity & inclusion program management and project management experience, and associated results
- ✦Candidate must have a comprehensive understanding of various cultural nuances and a broad spectrum of diversity topics including but not limited to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, differing abilities, race, ethnicity or veteran status
- ✦Must be able to demonstrate a track record for helping develop and/or implementing innovative talent engagement strategies that help drive productivity, build company culture, and inspire employees
- ✦Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- ✦Must have the ability to absorb, interpret, analyze and present data relevant to Talent Engagement & Inclusion tracked metrics
- ✦Candidate must be at ease working with senior executives and remote teams
- ✦Strong project management and project implementation skills required
- ✦Able to operate and be productive in moments of ambiguity
- ✦Able to influence and advance projects even in moments of limited authority
- ✦Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- ✦Minimum 3 years of experience in diversity& inclusion, program management and project management
- ✦BA/BS Degree
- ✦Experience and confidence in partnering with and influencing senior leaders to work towards a common goal
- ✦Ability to work in a high-energy fast-paced team environment
- ✦Excellent analytical, problem resolution and decision making skills; Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to make the best decision under pressure
- ✦Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; use of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat
Got what it takes?
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.