DigitasLBi exists to make brands count. We’re a modern, data-inspired agency.
We are the only agency designed to offer clients who seek to transform their marketing, a complete stack of services, from integrated communications, to commerce to CRM and innovation services, across the world, all driven by our data about what really counts for businesses.
Our global workforce of 6,000 includes industry-leading creatives in each region, working with data scientists, technology experts and media specialists to demonstrate what can be achieved when hard data meets imagination.
Our work is designed to make a place for our clients’ brands in the busy lives of the people with whom they want to connect. In short, we make brands count.
At DigitasLBi the Client Services team build relationships with clients, partners and colleagues to deliver great work. To do that we focus on four C’s:
- ✦Clients – we understand our clients, their business and their customers, inspiring our teams to deliver work that makes a difference
- ✦Creative – through the identification of business challenges and opportunities we create the environment for creative thinking
- ✦Craft – we are the guardians of the work we deliver, bringing the right experts together to ensure quality and craftsmanship
- ✦Commercial – it is our job to ensure the profitability of the work we deliver for the agency and for clients, enabling long term partnerships
As an Account Director, you will be a key player in an established team that manages a range of diverse, high profile accounts. You will be responsible for the account management of one client, helping him understand how digital can help create competitive advantage for the business. Specifically you will take responsibility for client satisfaction, quality of service and making sure that all the work we do for our clients is delivered on time and on budget.
Our team is split into portfolios, each headed up by a Client Partner. The Account Director role will sit in one of these Portfolios and will report into a Client Director (Group Account Director).
- Own the day to day client relationship, making sure that all requests are dealt with in a professional and timely way.
- Ensure that all the work we deliver is of high quality and on time/to budget.
- Build effective client relationships in which you become their trusted advisor, in turn helping us to do great work together.
- Understand the dynamics of your client’s business, so that we can identify ways in which digital can help them meet their objectives.
- Stay on top of what your client’s competitors are doing and share insights with the client/agency teams.
- Own your projects from concept to end of project review – including collating results, writing case studies and sharing learning’s with client/agency teams.
- Take responsibility for commercial management of your account(s), including accurate forecasting on a weekly basis and management of wip and invoicing.
- Work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams. Actively contribute to the Client Services & portfolio teams, participating in regular meetings & training.
- Grow & develop your client relationships, including creation of an annual business development plan (with your Client Partner).
- Continue building your knowledge of the digital marketing & technology sector, including attending agency training sessions.
Skills & Experience
- ✦Experience in an Account Management role with digital experiences supporting global social content and campaigns for brands.
- ✦Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- ✦Excellent organizational skills.
- ✦Good presentation skills.
- ✦Experience in creating & managing a variety of digital activity, from communications campaigns to web development projects.
- ✦Experience in social media and social applications a big plus
- ✦Experience in integrated agency teams
- ✦Experience in FMCG preferred to manage the client
- ✦Experience in writing strategic proposals in answer to client briefs & proactively.
- ✦Appreciation of data and how insight can be used to help drive our clients’ businesses.
- ✦Ability to take on commercial management of an account, from forecasting to invoicing.
- ✦A good degree from a recognised university or Industry experiences
Please note that DigitasLBi is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.