2 hours ago
The Medior User Experience Designer is a specialist in the field of User Centered Design. The primary role is to design digital interactive products and systems that are easy and accessible for use by the intended audience and to make a direct contribution to the objectives of the client.
He suggests appropriate UX documentation. For some major projects, the Medior User Experience Designer can take the role of Creative Lead.
• Is responsible for putting down a good interactive product and monitors quality throughout the product development to after going live;
• Ensures that the work meets quality requirements of LBi and deadlines;
• Following the implementation of the work established procedures and used appropriate templates;
• Presents self- concept and the User Experience Design to the customer
• Develops User Journeys of the entire customer contact cycle across all channels;
• Develops User Scenarios, in collaboration with clients and project team members;
• Contributes to the development of the creative idea;
• Allows UX principles for the further course of the project;
• Presents and evaluates the User Experience documentation to customers.
• Produces, manages and maintains sitemaps and flowcharts;
• Contributes to Use Cases;
• Designs and makes pages/task flows;
• Designs, produces and maintains all wireframes and user interface specifications
User research and testing
• Develops Prototyping documents;
• Develops plans for usability and user research;
• interprets the results of user research and converts it to; design technical or strategic recommendations
Education & certification
• Master/Bachelor in a relevant creative study
Knowledge & experience
• Minimum 3 years experience as a User Experience Designer or a similar job in consulting or business;
• Decent experience in managing and user research-intensive customer projects;
• Experience at all levels of the life cycle of production of digital products/web design projects;
• Knowledge and experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment;
• Can work independently with little supervision and with tight deadlines;
• Highly customer oriented and customer-friendly with a focus on delivering on promises and customer satisfaction;
• Keen interest in new technologies
• Energetic and dynamic can do mentality
• Self-motivated and directed
• Analytical and problem-solving attitude
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, data, media and technology. We’re excited about the accolades we’ve earned – such as Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energises us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: producing amazing creative, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like subsidised gym membership; a cycle to work scheme; a childcare voucher scheme; a subsidised cafe and bar; and flexible working arrangements such our parents' term time hours initiative. What’s more, in our London office we get to work in an iconic Brick Lane building which over the years we’ve transformed into a unique, cutting edge work space.
And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.