2 months ago
Associate Director – Creative Strategy (Shopper Marketing)
Become a Director at DigitasLBi, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. We’re looking for Shopper Marketing expert with a Brand Planning soul to join us as Associate Director of Creative Strategy. In this role, it will be your responsibility to uncover breakthrough consumer insights, help our teams turn them into big creative marketing ideas, and identify high-impact opportunities to raise the bar on how our brands help people shop and buy. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. The person who takes it on should be excited about spending about 70% of their time shaking up shopper marketing and creating immersive retail activations, and the other 30% of their time taking on a more cross-channel/branding role. If this sounds like you, and you are looking for a role where growth and development will come in real-time, read on.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
To qualify, you’ll need:
Got what it takes? We’re looking for someone who is looking to grow, and we have all the tools to help you do just that.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, data, media and technology. We’re excited about the accolades we’ve earned – such as Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energises us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: producing amazing creative, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like subsidised gym membership; a cycle to work scheme; a childcare voucher scheme; a subsidised cafe and bar; and flexible working arrangements such our parents' term time hours initiative. What’s more, in our London office we get to work in an iconic Brick Lane building which over the years we’ve transformed into a unique, cutting edge work space.
And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.