VP Group Director of Data and Analysis
DigitasLBi is a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life.
To help with this, we are looking for an outstanding VP Group Director of Data and Analysis – someone who is intuitive, driven, solution oriented, analytical, future-focused, positive, collaborative and a team builder with the goal of helping our clients make smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
You will be responsible for media analytics, marketing consulting and thought leadership in how different industries approach analytical challenges these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As VP Group Director of Data and Analysis, you will manage teams of analysts across levels, their career growths, vendors to ensure successful measurement, while managing clients’ relationships and expectations.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- ✦Assessments: perform assessments, develop strategies, deliver roadmaps to help clients understand their current marketing, digital targeting and analytics capabilities, and identify enhancement opportunities.
- ✦Able to identify gaps and their impact on the program – providing transparency. Derive solutions around alternatives to achieve objectives while maintaining program integrity.
- ✦Able to identify gaps and opportunities for their overall marketing approach leveraging technology
- ✦Execution: Able to identify and lead key actionable insights that drive our clients business.
- ✦Ability to develop measurement, targeting, analytics and insights frameworks to solve key business challenges
- ✦Ability to work with and understand media, website, research, measurement and targeting technologies or providers to extract maximum value and disseminate direction to a large team.
- ✦Effectively partner with other teams to coordinate on strategies and co-create key deliverables
- ✦Ability to ideate case study worthy work, manage to completion and develop these case studies for US Data and Analysis practice.
- ✦Contribute to the overall Data and Analysis capability through thought leadership & work innovation
- ✦Management: Effectively work within large team environments as a solid contributor and leader – understanding how to get the best out of each responsible party.
- ✦Navigate both client and internal process needs and solutions.
- ✦Define scopes, staffing levels and approach of strategic client projects and directing ongoing client relationships to exceed expectations and strengthen the relationships
- ✦Manage, mentor and motivate direct reports across all levels in order to encourage their professional development while providing daily supervision and guidance.
- ✦Communication: Bring proactivity and leadership to the clients and the team
- ✦Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key partners – clients, partner agencies, peers, etc. - being able to translate the complex into language for the correct audience.
- ✦Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail oriented. Look at the big picture - connecting the dots with the wider analytics program and tools to understand intersections and cross dependencies.
- ✦Disseminate high-level strategic discussions to your team and implications.
- ✦Advocate for your team within the department, the company and with clients.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- ✦Ten to fourteen years of meaningful experience in marketing consulting, advertising, or digital agency. Master’s degree preferred
- ✦Deep familiarity with the digital environment and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- ✦Experience in optimizing digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools
- ✦Experience with DSPs, DMPs, website analytics tools, Multi Touch Attribution, 3rd party data and ad serving preferred.
- ✦Proven ability to manage client expectations, delivery, and provide thought leadership
- ✦Proven leadership ability, including strong interpersonal skills and a team-player attitude with clients and team
- ✦Ability to manage vendors, internal teams, client teams and leading your own team
- ✦Exceptional written, oral communication, and presentation skills – you’re articulate, poised and concise
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – such as Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day.
On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’ve also got tons of perks that we’re proud to offer – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 15, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate the people who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.