vor 2 Stunden
Skilled enough to create magical campaigns and platforms for global clients like Audi, La Prairie, NS, Women'Secret and many more? Apply now as Medior or Senior Front-end Developer.
Working closely together with our creative and data team, we’re not just building a website. We thrive to get the most out of the available technologies. The proof is in the pudding; Audi Zero Emission.
With a clear new focus the Creative Technology team, where you will be part of, is working on a new campaign ecosystem. All platforms are developed with a similar base, reusing components and therefore a clear focus on optimizing and enriching the user experience of the platform. At the same time we’re developing new innovative add-ons like Progressive Web Apps, WebGL and Chatbots.
• Working closely together with the creative department to ensure designs and implementations are meeting customer needs
• Leading a development team during projects and ensuring the new technical focus is being followed and extended
• Creating technical requirements from agile user stories
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals
• Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Node.js
• Commanding grasp of React, Redux, Service-Worker, CSS-Modules and related web technologies
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Min 3 years front-end development experience
• Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities and experience with Adobe/Sketch Suite
• Good communication (English is the working language)
• Keen interest in new technologies
• Creative spirit with a design drive
• Energetic and dynamic can do mentality
• Self-motivated and directed
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.