vor 2 Stunden
Back-end development works on projects or campaigns, mostly in scrum teams, for our wide range of enterprise-sized clients.
The primary task of the TC is to provide and share architectural knowledge and lead by example in the assigned projects. He/She acts as the primary point of contact for other managerial staff and takes a key role within Scrum projects.
The TC works closely with other project development disciplines such as Creation, Front-end developers and Managed Services and external vendors and advisors and acts according company standards and values. He/She is the knowledge source and acts as the digital conscience of the department.
He/She is keen on keeping his own skills up to speed and invests time in innovative developments and makes sure this knowledge is shared amongst the team and the company.
• Technology assessments, architecture, prototyping, solid development and implementation using a variety of Internet and mobile-centric technologies.
• Working with product management and engineering teams to translate business objectives to product specifications using agile methodologies
• Working with product management to ensure development and implementations are meeting customer needs and business standards
• Ensure product development is conforming to best practices as well as leading best practices efforts across the engineering organization
• Autonomously prototyping and presenting new ideas and technologies in the context of business solutions
• Assisting with mobile development
• Creating technical requirements from agile user stories.
• Daily team management
• (Preferably) Bachelor / Master in Engineering or Computer science or equivalent experience
• Certified C#/.NET/.ASP programmer
Knowledge & Experience
• At least 5 years of programming experience (senior level)
• A proven track-record of your past work
• Experience with the following systems, frameworks and/or techniques
• .Net Framework 4+
• MS SQL
• Search engine libraries such as Lucene, Solr and Elastic Search
• Design Patterns (pre)
• Episerver 9+ (pre)
• EpiCommerce (pre)
• Umbraco 7+ (pre)
• Experienced in working with GIT and JIRA
• Experienced in working in Scrum teams
• Sufficient communication and presentation skills (English is the working language)
• Keen interest in new technologies
• Energetic and dynamic
• Self-motivated and directed
• Analytical and problem-solving attitude
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.